Below are the options currently available to use your health insurance benefits for therapeutic bodywork and/or lymphatic drainage.

Health Savings Account (HSA),  Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

Benny Card
In most cases I can accept payment directly from your HSA or FSA “Benny” card (or similar).  I will run your Benny card just like any other credit card at the time of your visit. This is the easiest option, and can cover 100% of the fee.

After your visit, your plan may also ask you to submit supporting documents, that will likely include a receipt (that I will provide), and your doctor’s order for therapeutic bodywork and/or lymphatic drainage.

**Please check your HSA/FSA account before your appointment to verify you have enough funds to cover the visit, and that your card is active

HSA/FSA Reimbursement
Alternately, you may pay the fees out-of-pocket at the time of service, and then you will request reimbursement from the HSA/FSA after your visit.  I will provide a receipt that you will submit, along with your doctor’s orders, to your HSA or FSA for reimbursement.

Health Insurance Reimbursement

Some health insurance plans cover manual therapy; others do not. If your doctor has prescribed you to receive therapeutic bodywork and/or lymphatic drainage, and you want to use your health insurance, please verify your coverage prior to your appointment with me.

If you provide to me a copy of your doctor’s prescription, I will also include the prescription information on the receipt for your visit(s). You will then submit the receipt, along with your doctor’s orders and your health insurance claim form, to your health plan for reimbursement.

**At this time, I do not bill health insurance directly.  All fees are due at the time of service.